The Sagamore Journal: March Review
It takes alot of chutzpah to go from waving one’s righteous stick of retribution one day to waving one’s naughty stick of prostitution the next.” – Don Lando, on Homer: “Spitzer’s no Greek”
- Fat People are Crazy – New research on weight and dementia
- Most viewed: A skillfully balanced news & narrative on Fatties by The Bruce
- NEWS FLASH: Chantal Sebire dies at home
- TSJ’s first wildly successful article. Where did Don Lando find this gem of a news story?
- You, Me, and the Free Market Makes Three
- An uninspired piece by The Bruce who wrote it with the sole intention of rubbing people the wrong way
- Last Meals
- A whimsical dissertation on literal meanings by Don Lando. That’s right, whimsical.
I occasionally look up “genital warts” and “herpes” on the google picture search just for this purpose. That girl with the big ears might not be worth it after all…” -Mein Schatz, on Horny teens evaluated in new UW study
- Experts: Oil too fat, needs to lose weight.
- A fast paced play on words by Don Lando with a swift and insightful retort by The Bruce
The number one problem with health care in this country is not the system but in fact the patients. The cost of prevention is almost zero in comparison to the cost of repairing decades of abuse. Ordering a diet coke with three cheeseburgers demonstrates the ignorance of the population as to the cause and effect nature of overeating and health problems. It is not in fact the thought that counts but the actual application of healthy living that makes the difference, no matter if you are skinny or fat.” -Mein Schatz, on Fat People are Crazy – New research on weight and dementia